The challenge of this workout is to complete AS Many Rounds As Possible of the following 5 exercises below in 10 minutes. Make it your own by modifying exercises and increasing or decreasing the intensity or pace of your work. Be sure to record how many rounds you completed its always fun to see how far you have progressed. Use can use a fitness tracker to check your Heartrate and Energy Expenditure level, just another easy way to measure progress.
- Jumping Jack 1 set x 12
- Skater 1 set x 10
- Body Weight Squat 1 set x 8
- In and Out Crunches 1 set x 6
- Push Up 1 set x 4
- 1) Keep your arms extended.
- 2) Jump from your legs.
- 1) Jump side to side on one foot.
- 2) Make sure your back foot doesn’t touch the ground.
Body Weight Squat
- 1) When performing the squat, let your body weight shift back into your heels as you sit your hips back.
- 2) Keep your knees as far back behind your toes as possible.
- 3) Keep your chest up and back held in neutral position or with a slight arch.
- 4) Prevent yourself collapsing forward as you perform a squat.
- 5) Make sure your toes, knees, and hips are all in line as you squat back.
In and Out Crunches
- 1) In a V-like sitting position, extend your legs out and back in towards your chest.
- 2) Keep your hands beside your hips.
- 3) Try putting them in the air in a ‘touch down’ or wide arm position.
- 1)Lie with your chest facing down, palms flat on the floor and slightly more than shoulder-width apart, your feet should be together and your legs straight.
- 2)Push your body upwards and straighten your arms.
- 3)Lower your body returning to starting position.
Remember to cooldown, stretch and rehydrate.
Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before participating in or beginning exercise programs or activities.