Bodyweight Cardio Strength and Core home workout circuit for all levels of fitness. All of the exercise can be modified or completed as is. The challenge is to complete the workout with as little rest as possible between exercises and sets. This is a great calorie burning routine with compound cardio and strength exercises for maximum effect. Its a great way to gain strength, tone up, burn fat and improve cardiovascular efficiency.
Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before participating in or beginning exercise programs or activities.
Circuit of: 5 Rounds
Jumping Jack 12 Repetitions
Burpee 8 Repetitions
Knees Up Crunch 5 Repetitions
1) Keep your arms extended.
2) Jump from your legs.
- Start in the top of a push up position.
2. Jump your feet in, bringing your knees to your chest while keeping your hands on the floor.
3. Come to an upright position and jump into the air, raising your arms overhead.
4. Return to the mid position and then jump your feet back out to a straight position.
Knees Up Crunch
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and your arms bent behind or beside head. Arms may also be folded across chest.
2. Raise your legs up while also lifting your upper body (shoulders) off the floor. Careful not to pull the neck forward.
3. Slowly lower your upper body (shoulders) back to the floor, returning to starting position.
4. Repeat All
Don’t forget to: